Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Anniversary Tags Project


Hello!  I wanted to play along with Papertrey Ink again today, so I made a set of tags using the FREE Anniversary Tags Download on Nichole's Blog:) 


For my first tag I used this adorable image from Melissa Bickford.  I used Aqua Mist and Pure Poppy cs, Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Rustic Button Twine, Picnic Plaid Impresison Plate, Cloud Die, Tag Sale #1 Die, and Small Ric-Rac Die. 



For my second tag I used this beautiful flower tag by Alli Miles.  I printed the image twice and cut out the flower so I could pop it up for some dimension.  I used Orange Zest and Hawaiian Shores cs, Hawaiian Shores Saddle Stich Ribbon, Woodgrain Impression Plate, Rustic Button Twine, and Tag Sale #1 Die.



For my third tag, I used this beautiful image by Nichole Heady.  The cs is Ocean Tides and Aqua Mist, and the dp is Polka Dot Parade.  I used the Tag Sale #1 Die, Small Ric-Rac Die, Rustic Button Twine, and Ocean Tides Saddle Stitch Ribbon.



For my fourth tag I used this fun and modern image by Dawn McVey.  I used Summer Sunrise and Hawaiian Shores cs, Tag Sale #1 Die, Hawaiian Shores Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Rustic Button Twine, Linen and Canvas Impression Plate, and a sentiment from last year's Anniversary set Round & Round. 



Finally I had to make a Valentine Tag:)  I used this fun image by Lisa Johnson, printed it twice and cut out the hearts.  The cs is Raspberry Fizz and the dp is Simple Valentine.  I used the Tag Sale #1 Die, Small Ric-Rac Die, Rustic Button Twine, Razpberry Fizz Saddle Stitch Ribbon, and a sentiment from the Tiny Treats: Valentine set. 

I hope you like my tags!  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful night!

Kerri



10 comments:

k prakken said...

Your tags are beautiful. I love them all.

Kim Faucher said...

Your tags are adorable!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What fun!!! A quick way to build up your gifty stash. All are great. Fab color combo on #2 and the LO for #1 with the cloud is just too cute!

Alyssa S said...

These are fantastic! I simply adore the orange and HS one!! Never would have put the two colors together but it's gorgeous!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Holy crap! LOL I'm am so going to case these!

Maylee said...

Wow Kerri! these are awesome!!! Love the way you coordinated the color combos!

Anonymous said...

Kerri, these are most darling tags! I love them ALL!!! You've been so very busy girl!! LOVE your projects!! TFS! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Kerri!! Each and everyone of your tags are gorgeous!! I just love all the colors and designs!!
hugs,
Chris

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, I love them ALL. I love how you tie each bit of ribbon with twine. So beautiful Kerri. :)

Stacy Morgan said...

These are all wonderful Kerri!

Follow Us @soratemplates