Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Hello and happy Saturday!  This is the card I have on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today.  I adore this image from Lili of the Valley called Pom Pom and had to have her!  I used some gorgeous and luxurious Plum Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Ribbon from May Arts.  I just love the way this ribbon feels and it ties such beautiful bows!  I have almost all the colors in this style:)  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. Little Girl and I cut the flowers with the MFT Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio Die. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your day:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  LOTV Pom Pom
Paper:  PTI White, SU Pink Pirouette, EPP Little Girl
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories:  Square Nestabilities, RRR Plum Ribbon, MS Lacey Heart Border Die, MFT Die-namics Flower/Leaf Trio Die, Pearls, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals


6 comments:

Crystal said...

Kerri this is soooo SWEET!!! I LOVE these colors!!! Soooo springy gf!! LOVE this!

Alyssa S said...

so stinkin' cute! Love all the soft, girly colors :o) Have a super weekend!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Such a sweet card. What do you sponge your backgrounds with (what kind of applicator & ink)? They always look so soft and PERFECT!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, she's such a cutie! Beautiful colour combo too!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is really precious girl!! LOVE the fabulous colors and design!! SO SWEET!!HUGS

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Kerri,

Your card is just adorable. I love Lili of the Vally stamps. You did a great job with this image. :)

Hugs,
Deb

Follow Us @soratemplates