Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Little Gingham and A Little Twine


Hello and happy Saturday!  I have a couple of baby boy cards to share with you that I have posted on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today:)  For my first card I used this adorable image from the SU set Cute & Cuddly, along with some retired SU Sweet Slumber Specialty dp and some FABULOUS Brown Sugar Baker's Twine.  Bonnie has a lot of new colors of Baker's Twine in the store, so make sure you check it out!  The layout is Jen's February Sketch For You To Try


My next card is pretty simple.  I used this sweet image from Great Impressions called Pull Toys along with some Medium Blue Gingham Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. The sentiment comes from the SU set Short & Sweet.

My mom is coming into town today, and she will be staying with the kids tomorrow while my hubby and I go to Daytona for the Daytona 500!  I'm so excited!!!  We've lived in Florida for almost 7 years, and I have never been to the Daytona 500.  I've been to the Daytona race in July a couple of times though:) 

I hope you have a wonderful 3 day weekend!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Kerri

12 comments:

Maylee said...

Super sweet cards Kerri! Beautiful designs and details as always!

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are totally ADORABLE! Enjoy your time at the races! I hear your fans are crazy... hee hee Kidding..

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely cards Kerri. They are so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

These are so sweeeet Kerri! Perfect little baby cards! Beautiful designs! hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri!! These are sooo darling!! LOVE your sweet images and your colors are brilliant on that top one!! HUGS

runzalot81 said...

These cards are so cute! I especially love the pull toys!

Elena said...

These cards are so darling! Love the combination n the first one; and swiss embossed dots always give an exta gentle touch!
Hope you had fun at Daytona!

Rach said...

fantastic cards, love the papers that you have used on the first one.. delish.xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Both are so sweet!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, what perfect baby cards. You make the best baby cards, they are always so SWEET!!

Julie said...

I really like your new baby card - it's so cute!

Alyssa S said...

Oh lordy! That pieced belly is so darling but I just adore the sweet simplicity of the second card! Cuteness all the way around!!

Follow Us @soratemplates