Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Favorite Papertrey Ink Project


Hello again!  I wanted to play along with the PTI anniversary festivities and today we are to post our favorite PTI project from this past year.  I just love how this card came out.  I love the fun, bright colors and the whimsical balloons from Up, Up, & Away.  I also adore this Linen & Canvas Impression Plate!  It was fun to go back and look through some of my projects! 

Ok, I'm off to link my card amongst the over 1000 people that have already played today LOL!  Have a great night!

Kerri

12 comments:

Mel said...

Great card, love the layers and colors... Good Luck

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhhh, gorgeous! Love your bright happy colours and FAB layout too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Kerri!! I just love your bright and cheery colors and those balloons. Reminds me of summer...and since I am tired of winter...I need that right now. Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Angela said...

Love all the textures -- especially the "canvas" clouds!
Great colors, too. Good luck!!

Kristie W. said...

I love the bright fun colors and the fun scene you created :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I adore this card! The embossing on the circle is the perfect touch!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oooo, this is a good one! That circle just grounds the whole card and to top it off with embossing and stitching, well that just puts this one over the top :>)

Alyssa S said...

ADORE this card! As soon as you posted it, I put it in my inspiration file!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is just adorable!! I love the clouds, all of the embossing and fun balloons!! So reminds me of Spring coming!! :)

Stampvanwinkle said...

This is awesome Kerri, Love the colors and design. Great texture.

Julie said...

This is just beautiful! Love it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Yep,I remember this gorgeous creation well, perfect choice as a favorite. Love all the bright fun colors and the texture.

Follow Us @soratemplates