Friday, February 25, 2011

SC321 Spring Inspired


Hello!  I was able to play along with this week's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast and I decided to make a cute little spring inspired card:)  I used these adorable images from the My Cute Stamps set Little Forest Friends, along with some new Echo Park Paper Co. Springtime dp. 

I hope you have a fun Friday!  I'm heading to the gym (this is my 6th week of working out 4 days a week, and I'm starting to see results~yippee!, then to a chocolate factory for playgroup.  I'm going to have to work out extra hard this morning because I know I won't be able to resist some dark chocolate covered pretzels~YUM!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  My Cute Stamps Little Forest Friends
Paper:  SU Pink Pirouette, Echo Park Paper Co. Springtime dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  PTI Plum Pudding Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Square Nesties, CB Swiss Dots EF, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous! So adorable!

Elena said...

What a sweet card, Kerri!
Enjoy your time at chocolate factory!

Crystal said...

Kerri this is ABSOLUTELY Fabulous, I LOVE how you stamped the bottom of your card and those images are SWEET!!!!! What a great layout, colors, and design GF!

Cheryl said...

Totally Springy-cute Kerri! Way to rock this sketch!

Jodi Collins said...

SOOOOO cute Kerri! LOVe these images!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Chocolate after workout now that is my type of workout. lol Kidding, its is nice to see the results of your hard work I agree.
Cute and springy card.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I've been selling girl scout cookies...hard to resist when you are freezing and starving while standing outside at a cookie booth.

Very cute card!

Follow Us @soratemplates