Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl


Hello!  I meant to get this card posted much earlier today, but I just haven't had the chance!  This is the card that I have on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today.  I needed to make a baby girl card this week, and this is what I came up with. There is a lot going on, which is not my normal style, so I'm not sure how I feel about it LOL! I do, however, LOVE the ribbon that I used:)  Doesn't this White Crocheted Lace, Pink Glitter Ric Rac, and Pink Corsage Ribbon look great together!  So pretty and girly!!!  This adorable image is called Sweet Dreams from Belles 'n Whistles and I added some distressing, the doily, and the lace to qualify for the current Belles 'n Whistles Challenge which is Vintage.  I also used some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the dp is Basic Grey Bittersweet. 

 
Tomorrow is the 13th which means we will be having our monthly Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop!  This hop is extra special because we are partnering with another company which means there will be more prizes for you to win!  I'm excited to show you my projects:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Kerri

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

She's just adorable, and so beautifull coloured.What a little pet..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Elena said...

Oh, what a sweet card! I really love how you layered all the ribbons!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Very pretty with all those layers and the ribbon and lace.

Gloria Westerman said...

This is just to adorable.....I really do love this.....tfs.....

Audhild said...

Your babycard is fantastic. I love your colouring. Thank you for participating in the BnW challenge

Alyssa S said...

Awww, this is so sweet! Oh and it totally works for the Paper Sundaes challenge for this week...

Unknown said...

Kerri, This card is so sweet! Hope you are doing well! Thanks so much for joining us at BnW Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Anonymous said...

Wow Kerri!! This is so stunning my friend!! Such a beautiful image and your coloring makes it gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at Belles 'n Whistles...hope you will join in on the new challenge posted this morning!!HUGS

Cheryl said...

Hi Kerri! How are ya girl? This is just PRECIOUS! I finally got my scraproom back, and have recently played along in a couple challenges...man did I miss creating!

http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/search/label/card_challenges

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just DARLING!! Love your coloring on that sweet baby!! Love the flowers and all the lacy girlie details!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates