Sunday, March 22, 2009

CASEing Beate!

This week's Featured Stamper on SCS is the incredible Beate Johns! I saw this card the other day right after she uploaded it, and immediately put it in my fav's. I just love the color combo, and the layout of the three different framed elements. I used dp from SU Urban Garden DSP. The stamps are from SU God's Beauty and retired Best Yet~sentiment. I used Circle Nestabilities for the circle frames, and Labels One Nestabilities for the gray frames. The butterfly was stamped with Kiwi Kiss twice and cut out. I sponged the edges with Baja Breeze, added some Stickles, and popped them up on foam squares. The flowers were stamped with Baja Breeze, cut out, and I added Dew Drops to the centers. The sprigs are punched out with the Martha Stewart Fern Punch. The sentiment was stamped with Basic Gray, and the leaf with Kiwi Kiss. I hope you like it, and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

7 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Kerri, this is fabulous!!!! Great colors and love the details!!! Beautifully done!!!

Michelle said...

Oh this is sooooooooooo pretty, Kerri - and I love that it's a different shape card. The flowers and butterfly and all their accents are just perfect and embellished so pretty but not over-the-top; you do that so well ;)

Norine said...

so pretty love the shape and the details
Hugs
Norine

Shirley said...

Kerri, this is just lovely! I really love how you did the flowers and the butterfly too!

LorettaL said...

Oh my goodness this is drop dead gorgeous!!!

Linda said...

Wow, that's a lot of work, but it was worth it. This is really unique!

Nicole Bailey said...

STUNNING! LOVE the colors and the papers and the images and your little details! LOve IT!

Follow Us @soratemplates