Saturday, March 28, 2009

TECC61, Penny Black, and A Spoon Full of Sugar!

I made this card for 3 challenges this week! The sketch is from this week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge, I used a Penny Black stamp~Egg Hunt~for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge to make a Spring card, and A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge to make an Easter card : ) I stamped this adorable image twice, watercolored the bunnies with ink from the stamp pad lid and an Aquapainter, and colored the eggs with Copics. I cut out the bunnies and butterfly and popped it up on the other images. I added some Stardust Stickles to the eggs. The dp is from Making Memories Flower Patch. I just LOVE these colors. I used Sage Shadow and Blush Blossom for my cs colors. I added some zigzag stitching to the strip panels and some Blush Kaiser Pearls to the corners. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Kerri

12 comments:

Beth said...

This is so beautiful! I love the pretty papers and the stamp is adorable! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Donna said...

love your card, really cute image, and the papers are fab, the whole layout is great.
Hugs
Donna

Michelle said...

I love your flower/buttons/ribbon treatment - that is really cute...and the stitching works great with this crafty/cute looking card.

Sergei said...

I love all the flowers you used and all the other demensions! The layout is Fabulous! I love your coloring!

Linda said...

I think this is one of the prettiest cards you have ever made, Honey! Wow, love, love the colors...where did you get them? Want them! Cute image, great coloring job. Beautiful card.

Hugs, Mom

Kathryn said...

How CUTE -- LOVE the image and the colors are so very pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Ooooooh, I love this! Excellent job combining all those challenges! The bunnies are so adorable and the soft colors are perfect! love DP punched flower and buttons, and the pearls in the corners!

CRAFTERESA said...

this is a truly gorgeous card, I absolutely love the papers, they are so delicate and pretty, love the colours too and that image is wonderful, I would be so pleased if I had made this card ;o)

Teresa xx

Steph said...

Wow, I love those papers! x

Pauline C said...

Wow this is beautiful - the papers are just so perfect with this image - the whole thing comes otgether perfectly. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x
PS why not pop over to our blog sidebar and learn how to make a direct comment link to your cards? hugs x

Heidi Kilgore said...

WOW!!! This card is a MASTERPIECE! I love the colors, the sweet image of the bunnies. The stitching on the card makes it look like a lovely worn quilt. Great Job on this one!

Hugs, Heidi

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh what a very pretty card! I love the colors and the papers and the little flower is ADOABLE!

Follow Us @soratemplates