Saturday, March 21, 2009

TECC60~Princess Eloise

Hello! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far! One of my daughter's friends had her birthday party today, and this is the card I made for her : ) It was a princess party, so I wanted to use pink and purple, and this SU Tea Party DSP fit the bill. I stamped Stamping Bella's~Eloise Greengrass twice, colored her in with Copics, and cut out a skirt and a flower. I curled the bottom of the skirt up, and glued the top half to the original image. The flower was popped up on a foam square. I added Stickles to the wings and shoes. I used CB D'vine Swirls, and Swiss Dots Folders to add some texture, and a Fiskar's Border Punch. The ribbon is from the SU Sale-A-Bration catalog, and the rhinestones are from Kaiser. I hope you like my girly card, and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh this is sooooo sweet, Kerri - that little girl is gonna LOVE IT - love all the CB folders you used on this one....never thought to mix and match those!

Linda said...

What a darling card! It was probably the prettiest one she received :)

madcapfrenzy said...

OMGosh that is adorable! I love the popups on the image. Too cute!

Shirley said...

She is just too cute and beautiful too! Love the color combo and the DP too!

Unknown said...

just amazing!
love the fairy ;)

Heidi Kilgore said...

Kerri,

This is such a cute card! the colors are so soft and sweet. I love the little fairy princess! I bet you made that little girl very happy, and your daughter so proud!

Hugs,

Heidi

Follow Us @soratemplates