Saturday, March 7, 2009

Verve Sketch~Happy Birthday Birdie

Well, I didn't have too much time to stamp today. My mom is in town for the weekend, and we ran around this morning, went to lunch, went to a birthday party, went to dinner, and I finally had a minute this evening to make something : ) This is for today's Verve sketch which you can see here. I'm so excited for the big release tomorrow night! You can catch it all at the Verve forum on SCS : ) For this card I used Verve's Birthday Surprise set. I stamped the bird and gift twice, colored them in, cut out the hat, wing, and bow, and popped those up on dimensionals. I used my Square Nestabilities to cut them out, then I popped the squares up on foam tape. The dp is from DCWV Citrus Matpack, and the cs is Real Red. I used my Scallop Border Punch to add the scallops on the bottom, and added the ribbon. Overall a pretty simple card! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love the colors you choose and the layout is awesome!

Betty Wright said...

Kerri, this is too cute!!!! Great colors and patterns. Love it!!!

Norine said...

this is too cute love the colors and that birdie
Hugs
Norine

Velta said...

The colors are amazing...and I think that you have come up with a whole new way of designs...this is just precious :)

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Kerri, lovely papers and cute image!
Clairexx

Michelle said...

I LOVE those colors, Kerri - nice and bright...the Crayola colors...just so alive!

Follow Us @soratemplates