Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini Easter Basket

Today's Try a New Technique Challenge on SCS was to make one of these adorable little Easter baskets : ) You can find the template for these here. I used dp from K&Co~Dollhouse. I added the punched ferns, a flower punched with my SU 5 Petal Flower Punch, a Prima and a Kaiser pearl to the center. The handle is a strip of Very Vanilla and I added a scalloped edge to both sides. Very simple and NO stamping involved! That is rare for me! Somebody suggested using these for table settings. How cute would that be! Thank you so much for stopping by : )

Kerri

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You know I bought that fern punch because of you and I NEVER use it - LOL Oh this is awesome....what a perfect package - handmade at that - for an Easter present - love it...and love those colors too!

Elena said...

So cute! I love how you decorated this box, Kerri!

Linda said...

Oh, this is adorable! What a cute basket. I love it. Great job :)

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh Kerri
What a beautiful basket....I just love the colors and the papers! And your details are just stunning!

Julia Aston said...

Love the paper you used on your sweet basket and the flower looks super with the fern punch!

Follow Us @soratemplates