Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Soon To Welcome Baby Ryley!

Hello! This week, the Fun-Frilled team is making baby girl cards for our very own Miss Molly who was due yesterday! We hope you'll play along so Molly can look over your gorgeous creations, and help the time pass until baby Ryley decides to make her grand entrance : )

I decided to use this adorable new set from Stampin' Up called Cute & Cuddly. I just love this little bear! I stamped the bear twice, colored it in with Copics , cut one out and popped it up on foam squares. The dp comes from DCWV Nana's Nursery~Baby Girl collection, and I pulled the colors from that. I used Certainly Celery, So Saffron, and Pretty in Pink for my cs. I added a straight stitch around the perimeter, and attached the sentiment from SU Short & Sweet with a button. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my layout. I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

That bear is adorable, he is on my wish list!!!

Linda said...

Oh, Kerri, your card is adorable! Very feminine and baby girl. So sweet!

Devon said...

I love your card! Actually... I love it so much, I'm hoping you won't mind if I scraplift a bit. I'm new at this and use ideas I see around other people's blogs, but I do give full credit!

Follow Us @soratemplates