Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WOJ Green Challenge

Hello! Now that I have a couple of Whiff of Joy images, I thought it would be fun to participate in the WOJ Challenge this week : ) They challenged us to use green on our card, so I went with this pretty dp from SU Tea Party DSP. I stamped Willow With Umbrella twice, colored her in with Copics, and cut out the top of one of the umbrellas. I framed her with Rectangle Nestabilities. I cut a strip of the striped dp also from Tea Party DSP, and layered that with So Saffron. I added the decorative edge using a Fiskars Border Punch. I added the ribbon and buttons, and it was complete! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card... a sure winner to me

Betty Wright said...

Kerri, this so adorable!!!! Love the color and patterns, and the coloring with the dimensional umbrella is fantastic!!!! Great card!!!

Michelle said...

Oh so pretty - like an April showers bring May flowers goin' on with the springy colors. Lovin' that border punch too!

Unknown said...

I just want to tell you that you rock! You make the best cards ever. (Also, that I love you and you should call me). Nat

Denise said...

Very pretty card. Love the layout & coloring.

Elena said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! DP is so pretty! And coloring is so beautiful!

Joanne Travis said...

Your details are always sheer perfection, Kerri!! I love the way you popped up the umbrealla for added dimension. Lovely work!

Velta said...

Kerri...This is too stunning...and the basket below just made me jealous...You really have a way with your imagination and your talent :)

Norine said...

this is just adorable love the umbrella
Hugs
Norine

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet image and so nicely colored! love the popped up umbrella and fun punched edge!

Follow Us @soratemplates