Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just for You PLUS Special Offer From Sparkle Creations!


Hello!  I had a chance to sit down and play with this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #35 which is a color challenge of green, pink, and orange.  I used this adorable image called Lantern Rin along with some fab dp from My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink.  I also played along with this week's Crazy 4 Challenges C4C80 which is this fab sketch:


Did you know that Sparkle is offering a GREAT deal on her Rin stamps AND you can help raise money for Japan?
You only have a couple more days to take advantage of this offer, and you can feel good knowing that your money is going towards an extremely worthy cause!!! 

Well, my dinner is getting cold, so thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Lantern Rin, Verve Just For You
Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink, PTI Berry Sorbet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Orange Zest, SU Regal Rose
Accessories:  MS Butterfly Punch, Nestabilities Labels 8, Dimensionals, Circle and Large Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Stardust Stickles, Sewing Machine



14 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Crystal said...

Kerri this is sooo sweet, what a GREAT image, and you totally aced this sketch!!! FABBY DP and colors too!!! hope you are having a GREAT Sunday!

jacque4u2c said...

You did an amazing job!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So pretty! She is colored so beautifully :>)
BTW, you are the reason I own YNS stamps!!! I picked up another set too that I need to ink up :>)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for playing both of my challenges this week!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This card rocks and I adore that sketch!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kerri,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely precious and such a wonderful idea too!! Gorgeous coloring Kerri!! TFS! HUGS

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Kerri! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SCRS!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, what a sweetie! So cute and beautiful as always.
Hugs Jacqueline

Jodi said...

What a pretty card you've created!! She is adorable!! Love these colors too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Kerri! You did an amazing job with Lantern Rin! Your coloring ROCKS!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...long time no see! So nice to see your smiling face :)!!! I'm so thrilled you have a chance to play the Sketch...your card is super duper cute and I really like how you colored this sweet image!!! Thank you for joining us at the C4C...hugs ~S~

Alyssa S said...

ADORE!! The colors are so fresh, fun and melony! Beautiful card!

Follow Us @soratemplates