Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Elegant Bird


Hello!  I hope you guys are having a great week so far!  I made a cute little CAS card yesterday using probably my favorite My Cute Stamps set Elegant Birds!  I just LOVE the beautiful bird cages in this set, and of course the super sweet birds:)  The dp is more Echo Park Paper Co. Springtime dp and the ribbon is some gorgeous Diamond Satin Yellow from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I also used this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #97 for my layout.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge card for Your Next Stamp!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening:)  American Idol is on tonight~YAY!!!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  My Cute Stamps Elegant Birds
Paper:  PTI White, Plum Pudding, EPP Springtime dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  CB Swiss Dots EF, Circle Nesties, MFT Die-Namics Open Scallop Die, Dimensionals, RRR Yellow Diamond Satin Ribbon, Kaisercraft Pearls, Sewing Machine

11 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is vibrant and cute! Adorable little birdcage image.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Kerri, I just made a card with the same bird cage, that bird and I used twine to hang the cage like you did! LOL I used a different layout and color scheme. Needless to say, I love this card!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this card! Such a sweet image and fun DP! Yes, I was thrilled to see Jeff win on Sunday! The whole w/e was good in sports...Ohio State is back in the #1 spot and Va Tech beat Duke who had been #1 in the nation. Life is good - lol!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling and sweet card!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Kerri. Great colours and a loveley image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Julie said...

The image is super sweet - lovely card and colours!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie!! LOVE the pretty bird cage image and your yummy bright yellow bow! WOW!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! FABULOSITY girl!!! LOVE these papers (I haven't cut into mine yet!) and the layout and stamps are PERFECT!!!

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Love the yellow ribbon you added!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE that you hung the bird cage from the baker's twine, how clever!!

Alyssa S said...

Wow! Your purples look amazing! Such a sweet little card with perfect little details!

Follow Us @soratemplates