Monday, March 14, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Monday Free For All!


Hello and happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  This is the card I have posted on the PaperWorks Co. Blog today for Free For All Monday.  I used this SUPER ADORABLE image by Rachelle Anne Miller called Puddles of Fun.  Seriously, are they not the cutest duck family EVER!!!  I also used Bella's fabulous sketch this week~Sunday Sketch #73 and a combination of dp from Echo Park Paper Co. Sweet Summertime and A Walk in the Park which you can find HERE

I've been wanting to make some pinwheels, and thanks to my wonderful friends, Elena, I found this super simple tutorial!  Thanks, girl!  For the pinwheel sticks I used some Orange Mini Ric Rac from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/RAM Puddles of Fun
Paper:  SU Baja Breeze, Echo Park Paper Co. Sweet Summertime, A Walk in the Park
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Brads, Sewing Machine, Nestabilities Labels 4, Ribbon, Orange Ric-Rac from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, what a a funny card Kerri, woderful! I love the colours and the cute image!
Hugs Jacqueline

DG said...

Wow Kerri this card is super gorgeous, and you pinwheels are just past fabulous. In awe of your talents :)

Hugs Diana!

Stacy Morgan said...

These chicks are darling. Oh your little pinwheels are so fun.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is stinkin' cute! Love your little pinwheels!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! Now how stinkin' cute are those ducks!! :) I love your yummy papers and the fabulous pinwheel you've created sweetie!! TFS! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw! How darling!! Love all your duckies!! Stunning coloring and that dp from Echo park is gorgeous
hugs,
Chris

Elena said...

Love your pinwheels, Kerri! You are incredibly talented girl!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable image and I LOVE those pinwheels. Thanks for the link!!

Alyssa S said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love the perfectly colored image...adore the pinwheels too! Glad you linked the tutorial so I don't have to buy a die! ;o)

Follow Us @soratemplates