Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lovin' From the Oven!


Hello!  I've been dying to make a card using these ADORABLE Your Next Stamp images Lovin' From the Oven and Ellie Loves to Bake.  Don't they work perfectly together!?!  Sooooo super CUTE!  I played along with this week's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #100 and used some dp by October Afternoon Modern Homemaker.  The Yellow Gingham Ribbon and Cherry Baker's Twine both come from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



I didn't really have time to make a box or a bag for my cookies, so I pulled out one of these fabulous Blue Lunch Bags from the Etsy Shop It's In the Bag!  Michelle (the owner) has lots of bags to choose from~Paper, Glassine, Windowed, Pillow Boxes, etc.  I just used some of my scraps of dp and ribbon which made it so easy to decorate!  The sentiment comes from the Your Next Stamp set Elegant Greetings.


That's all for me today:)  I am getting some really good blog candy together!  I can't believe I'm getting close to 500 followers, PLUS, I found out some SUPER EXCITING news that I will be able to share in a couple of months.  For that reason, I thought it was time to celebrate with a giveaway so keep an eye out:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Ellie Loves to Bake, Lovin' From the Oven, Elegant Greetings
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories:  Blue Lunch Bag, MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Die, Heart, Square, and Rectangle Nestabilities, CB Swiss Dots EF, Sewing Machine, PTI Buttoned Up #1 Die, PTI Coasters, SU Clip, Ribbon and Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon

17 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling set!

Anonymous said...

These projects are sooo very sweet hun!! And you actually want us to WAIT a couple of months for your news?!! Sheesh woman!!

Elena said...

What a sweet project! I love the cute scene you created on your card, Kerri!
Can't wait to hear your news!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

That oven is darling! This is a beautiful set! I have some bags I bought from Michelle and I've been hoarding them. No one is "bag worthy" enough for me to use them. LOL

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh and you are super evil for dangling exciting news and then saying you can tell in a COUPLE OF MONTHS! EVIL!

Jodi said...

This is a cute and sweet set you've made!! They are super cute and fun stamps!! That's a looong time to wait for your news! LOL!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! How adorable!! I just love your coloring and design dear friend. Ellie has never looked sweeter. You rock gf!! Can't wait to hear your news!!
hugs,
Chris

Tammy E. said...

This is just downright darling! I love the colors!!!

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kerri this is sooooo SUPER CUTE!! LOVE your set and bakin Ellie looks TOOOOO CUTE!!! Fabulous girly!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Oh Kerri,
This is just adorable. Your coloring is amazing and what a wonderful layout. Wonderful work girlie.

Hugs,
Deb

Beth aka BR-T said...

Kerri how amazing this is I would be swooning to receive such a prize!

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful gift set Kerri, great colours and a cute image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK... She is so cute. Darling card and bag to match.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So cute! That set is adorable and paired up with all that PP is just Yummy!

Unknown said...

These are soooo cute, love the bright colours

Kate xxx

Alyssa S said...

hmmm, intrigued to see if i get to find out the news today...i don't like waiting! lol Great giftbag and card!

Follow Us @soratemplates