Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Your Next Stamp New Release Blog Hop



Welcome to the Your Next Stamp March New Release BLOG HOP!

First off, I just want to wish Simonne (our WONDERFUL DT coordinator) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!  You know how much we love and appreciate you, girl!!!

We have some amazing new YNS stamps to show you today! These new stamps are available to buy right now from the Your Next Stamp store along with all your YNS favourites.


If you would like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from Maureen's Blog,  please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at Simonne’s blog, as you don't want to miss these fab new releases!


The hop starts today (8 March 2011 at 08:00 EST) and ends on 11 March 2011 at midnight EST.


As always here at Your Next Stamp, we have a wonderful prize for you to win! One lucky winner will be drawn at random from the links in the linky list to receive a surprise package of new release stamps!


You will see that every stop along the hop has a linky list - this is the SAME linky list posted on every blog, so that you can enter the prize draw from any stop along the hop (although we hope you will visit every blog!). The linky will update itself on everyone's blog when a link is entered - how cool is that? Please remember to only enter your name ONCE into the linky list during the hop - you do NOT need to enter your name at every stop and multiple entries will be removed. It's not a requirement for you to comment at every stop along the hop to be eligible to be entered into the prize draw, but the DT would sure love to hear what you think of our new release creations!


Karen is also running a special 10% off promotion from today until 14 March 2011. Just enter the code YNSMARCH when checking out to apply your 10% discount. There are also some FANTASTIC special offers and promotions running over at the YNS store at the moment, so once you've finished the hop be sure to hop on over and check out the clearance sections: 35% off selected stamps - 50% off selected stamps - 60% off selected bare rubber stamps - 35% off selected embellishments - 35% off selected DP sampler packs. WOW! What a great time to grab a bargain!


For my first blog hop creation I have used this super adorable image called Ellie's Kitty:


Oh my goodness, so CUTE, Right?!  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. Be Mine (so glad I finally broke down and bought some:) and the layout is the February Jen's Sketch For You To Try which I just had to use again.  I also used some FAB Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon~ 1.5 inch Black Gingham, Black with White Stitches, and Black Licorice Baker's Twine.  Here's a peek at the inside:



I computer generated the sentiment and cut it out with a Labels Four Nestie.  For my next project I used the new Dale Designs Sheep:



I paired this cutie with some Echo Park Paper Co. Little Girl dp and the Viva La Verve March 2011 Week 2 Sketch.  I used some Sheer Ruffle Edge White Ribbon by May Arts from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the PTI Cloud Die to complete my project.


Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:




So now it's time for you to hop on over to Dana's Blog as she is the next stop on our hop, but I'd love it if you left me a comment before you go!


Thanks so much for hopping with us today! I hope you enjoy our new release!

Hugs,
Kerri

31 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Kerri these are soooooo much LOVE the colors on your first creation (did you break down and buy that dp??? LOL) Its totally FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Your second card is as cute as can be too, I LOVE this cutie and those fun fun clouds!!! AWESOME cards sweetie, Have a GREAT day!

Melissa said...

Your cards are gorgeous, I really love the first one, that black makes it pop!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Ellie's Kitty is just SUPER CUTE!! Love the pink and black and your coloring is fabulous...as always!! And that little sheep is so adorable. I LOVE the embossed circle and clouds!! Awesome design!

DG said...

EPPPS! these are just fabulous! I love the colors you used on The Kitty card and that 1.5 inch ribbon is totally drool worthy lol! I also love the Sheep card, love the ribbon you used there too. GORGEOUS!

Patti J said...

Your cards are simply adorable! Love the sweet little sheep! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Kerri!! Your creations are just DARLING!! I love that darling sheep and the fun scenery that you create with these images! :) Too fun!! HUGs

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. Kerri... wonderful, cute, adorable card creations! This sweet little kitty is too cute and I love the color combo on this card. The card with the sheep is a cutie, too! Love the cut out clouds on this one!
But I really LOVE both of your cards!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw Kerri....these cards are done in your exquisite Kerri Style!! I just love your coloring, layouts and choices of dp!! Darling gf!! That sheep is so springy and you created a beautiful scene for it! Once again you rocked another release.
hugs,
Chris
Have a great day!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh Kerri these are nothing short of amazing WOW!

Jodi Collins said...

I MUST have that kitty! These are GORGEOUS girlie!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

More fabulous creations from you! I am loving the Echo Park paper and picked up a couple of sheets from the Little Girl collection last weekend.

Katherine said...

I love the color combination of the first card. Beautiful and cute kitty!

Josie0602 said...

I love the kitty card with the pinks, grays, and black....stunning and cute at the same time! I also love the sheep card...so springy!!
Tracy G

Anonymous said...

Both cards are wonderful! I can't pick a fave, I love them both!

Dana Joy said...

Kerri - these are just adorable! Fabulous cards.

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh my goodness that kitty is totally cute. How fun with the colors and your papers. Darling little lamb and love the clouds.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So so so cute! Love the sheep with the background - such a great way to use that sketch. Of course that kitty is adorable too :>)

Tina Mayo said...

too too cute..love it

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Kerri,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

NanaConnie said...

WOW, I have to have that kitten image! How sweet is that? Love your colors.

Wanda Cullen said...

WOW, Kerri, both cards are so adorable! I'm kicking myself for not putting that cloud die on my last order! Beautiful papers!

Jodi said...

Both of your cards are so adorable!! I how cute these animals are! Great color combos too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Two great cards Kerri, super cute and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

SemSee said...

Aw, thank you for the birthday wishes hun! You are the sweetest! :o) Loving your blog hop creations - WOW!! Ha ha, I see you broke down and bought the EP Be Mine paper, LOL! I just LOVE the colour combo of this DP, and it's on special in one of my fave UK craft stores ... so I might have to finally break down too and spend some of my birthday money!!! Anyway, I digress, LOL! I ADORE your kitty card. I thought that gingham was paper until I read it was ribbon - how fab!! I love her in pink & grey and your sentiment is purr-fect (sorry, couldn't resist, LOL!). Adore your sweet Dale's sheep card too - such pretty spring colours, yum! Hope you're having a great day! Hugs, Simonne x

judkajudi said...

Love the sheep card the most, but they are all amazing!

Unknown said...

Your card are too cute. I love the colors your use, so bright and cheery.

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

Great cards Kerri, inside and out. Thanks for sharing, Tanya R.

Crafty Math Chick said...

These little guys are so cute and you made them look GOOOOOOOD!

Maureen said...

These are both so adorable! Love the colors and ribbons of the first and the die cut clouds are such a great touch on the second!

Elena said...

What a cute card! Love the color contrast and how you colored this sweet kitty!

Barbara said...

Both of your cards are just stunning. I love how you combines the DP on each of these cards. The images are so cute...I love YNS too!! Thanks for sharing your cards with us. XX

Follow Us @soratemplates