Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ribbon Organization!

Hello and happy Saturday!  If you would like to see how I store all of my beautiful ribbon, please check out the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today:)  I have lots of pictures! 



So last night my best friend and I went to see Wicked.  Her hubby was able to get us FREE tickets and we sat in the 8th row!  It was AMAZING!!!!  We both absolutely loved it!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well, and I'll be back tomorrow for the Really Reasonable Ribbon monthy Blog Hop! 

Kerri

4 comments:

Pam said...

WOW Kerri! I looked at all your ribbon. That is really wicked! (Okay and just FYI, in my day "wicked" meant "awesome"!)

xxxtglxxx said...

My M.I.L has just got tickets to go and see this. I told her she would love it. (I have the book, but no chance of seeing it live).

I heard its amazing.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Elena said...

So glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LUCKY GIRL!!! I LOVE Wicked!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates