Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Rain


Hello and happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a great start:)  Mondays on the PaperWorks Co. Blog are called Free For All Mondays.  Today I have a fun spring card to share using this adorable image from the A Day in the Life of Abigail C. Collection called Singing in the Rain.  She's just too CUTE!  I used more Echo Park Paper Co. Springtime dp and this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #98 for my layout. 

I'll be back tomorrow for the Your Next Stamp new release blog hop!  You won't want to miss these darling spring images!   Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/ A Day in the Life of Abigail C. Singing in the Rain
Paper:  PTI White, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Echo Park Paper Co. Springtime
Ink:  Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories:  Square Nestabilities, PTI Lavender Moon Ribbon, Kaisercraft Pearls, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, EK Success Daisy Chain Punch, Stardust Stickles

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri!! This is just as sweet as can be friend!! I LOVE the Spring rain design and the colors look fabulous!! ;) HUGS

Beth aka BR-T said...

Kerri this is so fun I love the pearls and the border punch!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Kerri!! I just love your coloring and your take on the sketch. So springy my friend.
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Very pretty, soooo cute!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOVE the daisy chain border! So cute Kerri!! I've missed stopping by your blog and seeing your adorable creations!

Dotty Jo said...

This is so pretty Kerri! Love those bright, cheery colours, Jo x

Elena said...

How adorable! Love the flower border you added!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love the border at the bottom! This is adorable!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute, the punch with the pearl centers is a great touch.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! So what did you think about Michelle? I want Em to win, but I don't think she will...

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Super cute Kerri, I love the sparkle in the water puddle and her pearl earrings!! Beautiful details girl!! :)

Julie said...

anither lovely card - with so many cute details! x

Alyssa S said...

So sweet! I just love her little earings!

Follow Us @soratemplates