Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sugar and Spice...


Hello!  I wanted to play along with the Mojo Monday contest this week, and I've also been dying to ink up this new to me Verve set To the Moon~so CUTE!!!  I decided to make a baby girl card, and I used this fab Echo Park Paper Co. Little Girl dp.  I threw in a little stitching and some buttons, and called it complete!  Here is the sketch:

I also wanted to share a couple of pictures I took of my kiddos the other day.  This week in my photo class we are learning about Depth of Field, so I was trying to blur out the background:


Avery


Landon


Avery and Carson


Avery playing soccer (look at her out there with all of those boys, and she's faster than most of them too!)

I'm so glad I'm learning how to use my camera! 

One more thing before I go.  Really Reasonable Ribbon is dedicating this whole week to Ribbon Organization!  Every day one of the DT members is showing how they organize their ribbon, and there are also some AWESOME prizes up for grabs so make sure you check it out HERE!  I will have my organization post up on Saturday:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve To the Moon
Paper:  SU Pink Pirouette, Echo Park Paper Co. Little Girl
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Chocolate Chip, Copics
Accessories:  PTI Buttons, Circle, Lacey Circle and Square Nestabilities, MS Lacey Heart Border Punch, Sewing Machine, RRR Cotton Candy Baker's Twine, Dimensionals


21 comments:

Tammy E. said...

What an adorable card! I love the colors! And the kids -- too cute!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

That card is awesome! The colors are so pretty I just want to eat it! LOL

Great pics of your kids too! I just got a fabulous new camera and need to learn how to use it.

Julie said...

Really nice colours - great idea for a new baby card! x

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Kerri love these cheerful colors!!! You rocked this Mojo sketch girl!!! AWWW your kiddos are sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Kerri, your card is so darling hun!! LOVE the colors and fun images!! Your photos are awesome too!! TFS! HUGS

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Kerri,

Your card is just adorable. I love all the different shapes, textures and designer paper. Very well done girl. But your best works are those two precious ones. :)

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card, wonderful colours and Lay-out! The pictures of your kids are lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Jodi said...

Such a pretty card, great take on the sketch!! Cute pics of the kids too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Elena said...

Great pictures, Kerri! You are doing wonderful with your new camera!
Love your card so much! You did an amazing job on MOJO sketch!

Alyssa S said...

What a fabulous baby card! Love all the juicy colors and your wonderful take on the sketch! Great pics of your kiddos too!

I'm way behind on commenting...so sorry! Everything you've been creating has been wonderful!!! :o)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet card. Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch.
You took great pictures for your kids Kerri and they are so super adorable. I can actually see you all look alike :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great pics of the kids! Love the Verve too :>)

Dana Joy said...

Awesome card and your kids are so cute!!!

Hugs~

Dana

Debbie Carriere said...

Aw, how sweet!! Love the little elephant & the bright colors :) Thanks for playing Mojo Monday:)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just absolutely adorable! Love it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

That is THE sweetest baby card my friend!! LOVE it!! Need to get that paper too!!

Your photos are amazing and your little kiddos are BEAUTIFUL!! And go Avery...kick those boys butts!! LOL BTW ~ where organization do you have her signed up to play soccer? I just missed the YMCA cut off for Nathan. I might have to wait until the next season. :(

Susie said...

I happened to see the blog winners for the Mojo Monday contest. And it brought me to your blog. Your card is nicely balanced, beautiful stitching, and the colors really set the theme for your sentiment. Lots of well executed talent.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wooo Hooo!!! Just saw that you won on the Mojo Monday blog! I am just wee little bit behind on blogging and crafting lately :>)

Alberta said...

Fabulous card. Love the colors.

Follow Us @soratemplates