Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PTI Make A Wish


I'm a little embarrassed to say that my collection of un-inked PTI sets is growing, so I decided to sit down and make a quick and easy CAS card using this fun set Make A Wish!  I just adore this cake, and I think I like it so much because of the candles.  I also love polka dots:)  I used some My Mind's Eye Gertie dp and kind of followed the Viva la Verve March 2011 Week 5 sketch.  I also made little tag:


I think these will be perfect for one of my very good friends whose birthday is coming up next month.  She has a very clean style, and her house is always so immaculate.  I know, I should hate her LOL!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new Your Next Stamp Challenge!

Kerri
Stamps:  PTI Make A Wish
Paper:  PTI White, Dark Chocolate, My Mind's Eye Gertie dp
Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Copics
Accessories:  Rectangle Nestabilities, Kaisercraft Pearls, MFT Die-namics Open Scalloped Border Die,  PTI buttons/twine, PTI Hibiscus Burst Ribbon, EK Success Retro Flower Punch

7 comments:

Maylee said...

This is so beautiful Kerri! I'm sure your friend will love it!

Danni said...

Fabulous!! Love the clean lines of these!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your paper-pieced cake! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has uninked stamps - lol!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Amazing, Kerri! Makes me want to rush out and buy this stamp set RIGHT NOW! Beautiful work!

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome. Your cakes look so fun and so creative. Awesome work on both of them.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so darling!! LOVE the yummy cake image and what a fun tag!! TFS! HUGS

Alyssa S said...

Those candles are fabulous! Great combo! I have lots of uninked sets of all kinds...I need more crafty time...working sucks! lol

Follow Us @soratemplates