Saturday, August 17, 2013

Have a Great Day!


Hello!  School starts here on Monday and I have to admit, I'm a little excited about having all 3 of my kiddos in school for the first time:)  I've been dreaming about the peace and quiet LOL!  My kids are a little nervous about starting school, especially my daughter who did online school at home last year.  We've moved to a new house in a new town, so she's had several changes which can be a little scary.  

I want to cheer them up a little bit on Monday, so I made a couple of happy cards using some fabulous stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions!  The darling bus and sentiment are from the new set Classroom Cuties  and I cut the bus out using the coordinating Back to School Dies.  The scene was created using the Build a Scene Sunshine, and Build a Scene Rolling Hills Dies, and the border was cut with the new Blackboard & Accessories Die.  I also used a Banner Stacklets 1 Die for the sentiment.  Here's a close up:

I hope they like them:)  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. Paradise Beach.  

Well I gotta go get ready for company!  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Classroom Cuties
Paper:  Kraft, White, Yellow cs, Echo Park Paper Co. Paradise Beach
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Color Box Black Licorice, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink, PTI Summer Sunrise
Accessories:  TE Build a Scene Sunshine and Rolling Hills Dies, Back to School Dies, Banner Stacklets 1 Die, Blackboard & Accessories Die, Foam Squares

2 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

These are super, super cute, Kerri! I'm sure they'll be loved and appreciated by your kiddos. :)

Larisa said...

I love your colouring and all the layers to your pretty details....

Follow Us @soratemplates