Monday, August 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peek: Butterfly Parade and Zinnia Bouquet!


Hello and welcome to Day 1 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions!  This month is filled with sooooo many goodies, because we didn't have a release last month!  You are just going to LOVE all the new stamps and dies and they will be available on Thursday, August 8th! 

For my first project today, I used a fun new butterfly set called Butterfly Parade!  I just love all the cool patterns in these images:

I stamped my butterflies with some fun, bright colors and then cut them out with the coordinating Butterfly in the Sky Dies.  There are two beautiful sentiments that come with this set, and I just adore the wavy, swirly font~gorgeous!  I kept this card very CAS, but this set has so much versatility!  Wait until you see what the rest of the DT came up with!


Next up I made a card using this GORGEOUS new Zinnia Bouquet!  Isn't it just perfect with that bucket?~LOVE!!!  The image was cut out with one of the new Label Stacklets 4 Dies which is such a cool shape!  I decided to use some gingham dp from My Mind's Eye Collectable Unforgettable and I also added the pretty border with the Lace Chain Border Die.  Here's a close up:

Make sure you check out more peeks from the rest of the DT and I'll be back tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day:)

Kerri
Recipe Card 1:
Stamps:  Butterfly Parade
Paper:  White, Aqua, Gray cs
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Butterfly in the Sky Dies

Recipe Card 2:
Stamps: Zinnia Bouquet
Paper: Kraft, White cs, My Mind's Eye Collectable Unforgettable dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Label Stacklets 4 Dies, Lace Chain Border Die, Foam Squares, Sewing Machine


9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous projects!!

Jami said...

Your butterfly is simply adorable! and My-oh-my - that zinnia card makes me SWOON!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your CAS butterfly is sooo sweet, Kerri...love how you used the sentiment as the trail and the coloring on your Zinnias is absolutely gorgeous....WOW!!!!

Jen Shults said...

Fantastic cards Kerri! Your butterfly CAS card is adorable and I love the bold colors of the Zinnias!

Shannon White said...

Love your Simply Darling Butterfly card Kerri!! Too Cute!! And your Zinnias look AMAZING Lady! Wowie! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Kerri! Love your fluttering butterflies and beautiful zinnia bouquet!

Shelly said...

Hey, Kerri, your cards are stunning! Love the CAS butterfly card and your zinnias are so so pretty!

Natalie said...

Very pretty cards!!

Heather Rogers said...

Your bucket full of Zinnias and sweet butterflies are fabulous...love them both. :)

Follow Us @soratemplates