Saturday, August 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp After Party Post!


Hello!  Aren't the New YNS Stamps and Dies just fabulous?!  I absolutely loved this release (but I pretty much love them all:)  Today the YNS DT is sharing more inspirational projects made with items from this amazing release.

I used this ADORABLE new stamp set called Surprise.  I layered a frame over the image using the Insta Love Polaroid Die Set and added the balloons with the Balloon Trio Dies.  I also added a little border that comes with the new YNS Pocket Die Set , and the arrow is from the Awesome Arrows Die Set. The dp is My Mind's Eye My Girl.

Make sure you check out the Your Next Stamp Blog for a complete list of all the people who have after party posts to share with you today.  Don't forget to take advantage of the awesome birthday specials that Karen has in the store!  Only a few days left!!!


 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Surprise
Paper:  Kraft, White, Pink, Yellow cs, My Mind's Eye My Girl dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  YNS Insta Love Polaroid Die Set, Balloon Trio Dies, YNS Pocket Die Set, Awesome Arrows Die Set, Baker's Twine, Foam Squares, Sewing Machine


6 comments:

Danni said...

This is just super cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!!

Unknown said...

So adorable!!! Love how you colored the sweet girl!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally cute!!!

Unknown said...

Post is nicely written and it contains many good things for me. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post. Now it become easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thanks for sharing the post.Mens indowestern

Danica said...

So cute.
Hugs Danica

Follow Us @soratemplates