Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peek: A Classy View and Chalkboard Elements!

Please scroll down for the Your Next Stamp 4th Birthday Blog Hop!


Hello and welcome to day 3 of the Taylored Expressions August sneak peeks! Tomorrow is release day and all of the new stamps and dies will be available~Woohoo!

I have two projects for you today, and first up I am sharing a card I made with the new set A Classy View.  This is an adorable new set that coordinates with the previously released Arched Window Die and the Picture Window Die.  


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copics. I used some fun My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable dp and cut one of the layers using a Banner Stacklets 2 Die.  I used another Banner Stacklets 2 Die for the sentiment.  The border was cut with the Notepaper Border Die. Such a fun image for those fabulous teachers out there!



Next up I have a card made with an awesome new set called Chalkboard Elements! Chalkboards are so trendy right now, and this set is full of so many sentiments and shapes that you can mix and match!  Taylor is also releasing a fabulous new die set called Blackboard & Accessories Dies~Love!!!


For my card I stamped both sentiments and the swirly image with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I was so proud because it came out so perfect on my first attempt LOL!  I cut it out with the new Blackboard Die and added the banner using the Fly Your Flag 1 with Coordinating Die stamp set. The fishtail flag was cut with a Banner Stacklets 1 Die.  

The rest of the Baker's Dozen has more peeks for you today so check them out!  I'll be back tomorrow for release day!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Heather Jensen
Jami Sibley
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Nancy McKinney
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess


Kerri

Supplies Card #1
Stamps:  TE A Classy View
Paper:  Kraft, White, Aqua cs, My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Arched Window Die, Banner Stacklets 2 Dies, Notepaper Border Die, Ribbon, Foam Squares, CB Seeing Spots EF
Supplies Card #2
Stamps: Chalkboard Elements, Fly Your Flag 1 with coordinating die
Paper: Kraft, White cs, Pebbles Seen & Noted dp
Ink: VersaMark with White Embossing Powder, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Fly Your Flag 1 Die, Blackborad & Accessories Die, Banner Stacklets 1 Die, Twine, Foam Squares, CB Seeing Spots EF

6 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Your little window scene is adorable, Kerri, and what a great idea to add the banner to your blackboard design...both cards are absolutely adorable!!!!

Heather Klump said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SOOOO awesome Kerri! LOVE your happy window scene (with brilliant coloring) and totally adore the banners with the chalkboard. You made me smile today! XO

Jami said...

Your little scene is beautifully colored and I love the banners with the chalkboard!

Rosy Newlun said...

What fabulous coloring!!! Love your shading! Both your cards are delightful!

Anonymous said...

HI Kerri ~~ I saw your card on FB & had to pop over ~~ so stinkin' cute! I love the scene you've created!! Makes me want to pull out my window dies and get to work!!
Love the chalkboard, too!! :) :)

Follow Us @soratemplates