Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Taylored Expressions August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!


Hello!  We have a special blog hop for you today at Taylored Expressions, to show inspirational projects using this month's Stamp of the Month and the August Key Ingredients Kit!  I absolutely LOOOOOOVE them both (and I'm not even a camper LOL)


For my project today I decided to make a fun little step card.  I knew I wanted to create a scene, so I also used several Build a Scene dies that were just released:)


I used the adorable camper image and the tree images from S'more Fun and cut them out with the coordinating Around the Campfire Dies.  I cut the mountain using the Build a Scene Mountian Tops and the hill in front was cut with the Build a Scene Rolling Hills.  I also used the Build a Scene Swirly Clouds and the Build a Scene Sunshine.  I just couldn't help myself!  These things are addicting!!!  I also added the sentiment and cut it out to look like a sign in the ground.  This card just makes me happy, and I know that it will make someone else happy too!


All of the paper and ribbon I used came from the August Key Ingredients Kit!  
Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's blogs for more fabulous projects today and thank you so much for stopping by!  I am ALMOST done unpacking boxes inside our new house, unfortunately the garage still looks like an episode of Hoarders LOL.  Oh well, at least we're making progress!  Have a great day!

Amy Crockett
Carole Burrage
Cassie Trask
Charmaine Ikach
Jami Sibley
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Monika Davis
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Tracy Clemente

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions August SOTM S'more Fun
Paper:  Taylored Expressions August Key Ingredients Kit
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Copics, Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise
Accessories:  Build a Scene Dies~Mountain Tops, Rolling Hills, Swirly Clouds, Sunshine, Around the Campfire Dies, Ribbon from KI Kit, Grass Border Punch, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares, TE Cloud Border Die for sponging cloud bg


7 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh I have got to try one of these cards, Kerri. . .yours is perfection :D

Iris said...

Awesome step card - very clever.

wendy said...

terrific step card KERRI!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so AWESOME!!! :)

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

That is so adorable.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous side-step card Kerri. Love the awesome scene! Very creative.

Dana Joy said...

So darn cute Kerri!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates