Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peek: Office Ephemera!


Hello and welcome to day 2 of Taylored Expressions August sneak peeks!  All of the new goodies will be available on Thursday~YAY!  Today I have some fun little cards that I made using a fabulous new office set called Office Ephemera.

I made a set of 4x4 cards that I thought would be perfect to plan a surprise party for a co-worker:)  I stamped the darling polka dot pencil image as my background and then used a new die called the Manila Folder Die!  I stamped two of the sentiments from Office Ephemera and then added the check mark image.  I also added the clip from another new die set called From the Desk of-love these dies!!! 

These were so quick and easy to make and I think any co-worker would love them!  Make sure you check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen came up with today and I'll be back with another peek tomorrow!  Have a terrific Tuesday:)


Kerri
Recipe;
Stamps: TE Office Ephemera
Paper:  Kraft, Vanilla, Black cs
Ink:  SU Sahara Sand, Real Red, Color Box Black Licorice
Accessories:  Manila Folder Die, From the Desk of Dies, Foam Squares

4 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

So cute, Kerri! You've mixed the stamps and dies perfectly!!

Joan Ervin said...

I absolutely love these, Kerri...what a perfect invitation for a surprise party!!!! You have used the stamps and dies brilliantly!!!

Natalie said...

Very cute invites!!

Shannon White said...

OMGosh How CUTE Kerri!!! Love your Awesome invitations! Seriously some super stamping Lady! Love every Fabulous detail! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Follow Us @soratemplates