Thursday, August 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions August Release Day: Love Teaching!


YAY!  Today is the day that all of the new release products are available at the Taylored Expressions Store!  We still have more fabulous goodies to introduce today and I have a card made with a new single stamp called Love Teaching!

I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then cut it out with a circle nestability and layered it over some Doodlebug Design Fruit Stand dp.  I added the ribbon and some stitching and called it complete!  A very simple card, but I just love how it came out!


Make sure you check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs for more inspiration today, and happy shopping!  I'll be back tomorrow with one final project:)

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Heather Jensen
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess


Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Love Teaching
Paper:  Kraft, Red, Black cs, Doodlebug Design Fruit Stand dp
Ink:  VersaMark, White Embossing Powder
Accessories:  Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares

4 comments:

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

You'll be able to give this to me in, like, 4 months!

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous! Love the fun colors and patterned papers. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Jami said...

I love the bold simplicity of the card - the colors are just PERFECT!

Follow Us @soratemplates