Friday, August 23, 2013

Taylored Expressions August Stamp of the Month


Hello!  I have another project to share that I made using the Taylored Expressions August Stamp of the Month-S'more Fun!  I decided to make a sweet Miss You card using the trail image and the tent image.  I used MOJO307 for the layout, and was able to cut the flags with the TE Banner Stacklets 1 Dies.  The dp is Pebbles Seen & Noted.

You can sign up for the Stamp of the Month Club HERE!  I have LOVED every single set so far.  They are so cute and fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I'm so glad it's Friday!  My hubby and I are going to start painting our very white house this weekend.  I'm so excited to see some color on the walls:)  Have a fabulous weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions August Stamp of the Month S'more Fun
Paper:  Kraft and White cs, Pebbles Seen & Noted dp
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets 1 Dies, Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares


1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute! I am looking for used set to buy, missed the aug SOTM, let me know if you want to sell yours, thanks!

Follow Us @soratemplates