Friday, August 16, 2013

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello!  Have you guys had a chance to play along with this month's YNS Fun Friday Challenge?  You still have a couple more weeks to make a project using the inspiration picture, sketch, or both!  Today I have a fun little card using Peggy's awesome sketch:)



I used this adorable image and sentiment from the set I Ruff You!  I think I may give this to Carson for his first day of Kindergarten on Monday (I hope I don't bawl like a baby like I did when Avery started Kindergarten LOL!)  I colored the image up with Copics and stamped the sentiment onto a YNS Fishtail/Banner Die.  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. A Boy's Life. 

Make sure you check out the YNS Challenge Blog to see more projects from the DT and to play along!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp I Ruff You
Paper:  Kraft, White, Navy cs, Echo Park Paper Co. A Boy's Life dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist for sponging
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities, YNS Fishtail/Banner Die Set, Button, Twine, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares



2 comments:

Danica said...

Cute cute cute, I like it.
Hgs Danica

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Awww - he is adorable! Good luck on Monday to both you and Carson :>)

Follow Us @soratemplates