Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Few Final Christmas Projects


Hello!  I have a few final projects to show you that I made this holiday season:)  These are some Gable Boxes that I made for a cookie exchange party I attended.  I made four of these darling boxes using the Able Gable Template from Perfect Presentation as well as this super cute image from Your Next Stamp called Ellie Loves To Bake.  I cut each of the boxes out of some DCWV Printed Cardstock from The Homemade Christmas Stack that I found at Joanns.  The ribbon on this box is some gorgeous May Arts Satin With Grosgrain Moss from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I also used some Cherry Baker's Twine to tie my tag to my bow. 


I won a prize for best display!  I made three little gifts using the Perfect Presentation Squared Template and I also made a sleigh using the Perfect Presentation Template Winter Sleigh.  I cut the gifts out of the DCWV The Homemade Christmas Stack printed cs once again.  Everyone just loved it!!!  Here I am with the other winners:



Can you tell they are sisters? LOL!


Finally I have a few Christmas tags.  I used the PTI sets Holiday Button Bits, Wreath For All Seasons, and Signature Christmas.  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. Everybody Loves Christmas.  Love that line! 

That's it for me today.  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your Wednesday!

Kerri

10 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Girl, look at all the fabulousness you made! I love it all! I am motivated to make nothing. LOL I would make some tags if I had my cricut (it broke and I had to send it back).

Alyssa S said...

Love those Able Gables!! Fab idea to cut them out of that larger dp. Your tags are so stinkin' cute too!

Rosa Forino said...

tanti auguri di buone feste ...
possa la magia del natale illuminarti il cuore e regalarti tanta serenità ciao rosa.kreattiva

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

YUMMY! Fabulous little box and tags Kerri!!! Congrats on winning best display - how FUN!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Karen

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling projects! I'm counting down the days for our show to come back on!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

You are cranking out the templates! You have inspired me! I need a couple boxes for tomorrow night and I have already used up all but 1 that I made so far. Gotta get me some gables made :>)
Congrats on winning too - what fun!
Oh and those tags...love 'em!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your creations are wonderful again Kerri. I wihs you and your family a wonderful Christmastime!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Super way to decorate a gifts Kerry! You always inspire me with great ideas! Love those sweet tags you created too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! big hugs, Angela

Elena said...

No wonder why you won! Your display is amazing! You have the best ideas, Kerri! Your tags are so inspiring!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable tags....

Follow Us @soratemplates