Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Last Week With Amber Ink



That's right.  My reign as Torchbearer is coming to an end:(  Are you curious to see who I'm passing the blue torch to?  You will find out next Monday, December 20th (which happens to be my birthday;)  I have a couple more cards to show you today using these super fun images. 

My first card combines two sets~ Hostess With The Mostess, and the gifts come from 'Tis The Season To Be Pretty.  I just love that the AI sets come with so many images, and they are so fun to mix and match!  I used some fabulous Holiday Cheer Red ipaper (my printer will not print red for some reason, so it looks more burgandy) as well as some gorgeous Crochet Lace and 1/2" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon


My next card using the super adorable and fun set Fish Wishes!  I just adore this little puffer fish and this sentiment!  I once again used some gorgeous ipaper~Snowflake Lace Green Tiny, and added some Tiny Bubbles embossing to the red panel. 

I will have one more Amber Ink creation for you next Monday for my send off.  Thank you so much for taking time to stop by today!  I know everybody is in rush mode trying to get everything done!!!

Kerri



13 comments:

Crystal said...

These are sooooo AWESOME Kerri, what fun creations, great colors and layouts gf!! AWWW I know you will be so missed!! Hugs!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Kerri,
Your cards are wonderful and your coloring awesome. I love the layouts and texture.

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Fabulous cards! Amazing fussy cutting on the first. Hasn't the month gone by too fast?!!!

Maylee said...

Love them Kerri! The colors are so gorgeous.

Pam said...

NO KIDDING she will be missed! These are beautiful! This month has gone WAY too fast!

Tilly said...

I really envy you for having such wonderful coloring skills Kerri. This is a gorgeous card.

Angela said...

Man, this month's gone by quickly! Love today's cards -- having the hostess deliver gifts on a platter is a genius idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh your cards are so stunning here girl! Love your coloring and fabulous layouts for both of them!! This month just flew by so quickly!! Thanks for sharing!!HUGS

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Both are adorable but that fish is super cute!

Bonnie Garby said...

Awesome cards Kerri! And that fish image is just too cute. I always love seeing what great projects you come up with!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Kerri,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Emily Leiphart said...

These are beautiful, Kerri! I love the iPapers in the background. The plate of presents is clever and your holiday fish is adorable!

Alyssa S said...

Such beautiful cards! Your coloring just knocks my socks off!

Follow Us @soratemplates