Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wishing You Peace, Love, and Joy & Baby Book


Hello!  This is the project I have posted today on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  I can't stay away from this GORGEOUS Shimmer Satin Ribbon!  I just love this stuff:)  For my card I used this super sweet image  from the Snowbaby Collection at Belles 'n Whistles called Catch-a-flake Snowbaby.  One of the great things about the Snowbaby Collection is that 10% off the proceeds go towards Breast Cancer Research!  The dp from Echo Park Paper Everybody Loves Christmas and the sentiment is from the PTI set Tree Trimming Trio.  I used last week's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #84 for my layout. 

Since I didn't have a chance to post my most recent baby albums yesterday, I'll share some pics today:















I sell these books for $40.00 plus shipping, and I usually use different dp, etc. on each one.  My friends usually tell me what colors they would like, or if there is a theme they have in mind.  If you are interested just e-mail me and I'll see what I can do:)  I am now working on a couple of girl ones, which to me are a little more fun because I can add flowers, butterflies, etc.:)

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  We are heading to a Christmas parade today, and then a little more shopping.  We are almost done! 

Kerri

19 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Adorable card! Your albums are fab!!! The stitching is such a great touch. Be sure to share a girly one :>)

Michelle said...

Those albums are fabulous - you could easily sell them for $50 + ;) Love all the extra details on each page...something different as you turn the page.
That Christmas card is fun - love her little tongue sticking out trying to catch a snowflake - I just did that the other day!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri,

I love your card, what a sweet image and your albums are amazing. I love all of the colored images you added.

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Crystal said...

WOW Kerri that image is soooo sweet, and I sooo know why you love that ribbon, WOW totally GORGEOUS!!!!! Your album, wow looks fantastic girl!!! Thanks for popping over to wish me well...I think I am finally on the mend..WOOT!!! Have a wonderful weekend...Hugs!

Jackie Pedro said...

Kerri, your card is perfect and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that album!!! I love how really simple it is with the same basic layout on each page, but it totally packs a punch!!! Is it a 6x6 or an 8x8? I'm thinking of making one for my cousin who's son just turned 5 months!!

Nancy L. said...

super cute and adorable is that little sweet album!

Tammy E. said...

An adorable card -- such great colors. And your album -- sweet!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is super cute and so wonderful. Your album is so sweet, just gorgeous!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Elena said...

Beautifully designed baby books, Kerri!
Love your winter card too! This girl is so sweet!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy guacamole! That album is OUT of this world Kerri! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Maylee said...

These are adorable Kerri! Hope you are doing well! : )

cabio's craft corner said...

A sweet colored image on your card Kerri and the layout is so pretty. Love your tied bow too.
Your scrapbook is so neat and cool. You seem to ha e unlimited ideas and the ready to use pages are awesome!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

How adorable that image is and your coloring is really beautiful on her! Wow! I love your photo albums! I hope you have much success selling those as they are just GORGEOUS!! ;) hugs, Angela

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling! I love the album!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl!! You know how much I LOVES this card!! Your coloring is so so amazing!! Beautiful layout and details too!! :) What a really adorable baby book!! WOW you've been so busy!! TFS!!HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Kerri!! Love your albums with all the paper, adorable images and layouts and your card is over the top gorgeous!! Sweet image and gorgeous coloring. I agree that ribbon is lush!!
hugs,
Chris

Stacy Morgan said...

The card is just precious.... Love your coloring. Those baby books are fabulous! That is an adorable idea, and hope you do really well with them!

Alyssa S said...

Your card is oh.so.cute!! love the baby album too - it's been saved to my inspiration blog post folder! I need to make one for my good friend that just found out she's having a girl!!

Follow Us @soratemplates