Monday, December 20, 2010

Time to Pass the Torch and a Final Farewell Project!


This is what I will be doing today:)  Why?  Because it's my birthday, it's my birthday LOL!  I wanted to share one last project with you that I made for Amber Ink, and then it's time to pass my blue torch.  I have had soooo much fun this month working with these fab images, and Amber and her mom, Pam, are hilarious and awesome to work with!  I will miss you ladies! 

For my project I used the set You're The Perfect Package which is definitely one of my favorites:)  Isn't she just gorgeous?!  I used my favorite ipaper once again Starburst Blue Tiny Whisper and Snowflake Lace Blue Tiny.  The sentiment comes from the PTI set Signature Christmas.  Here is a little recap of my time with Amber Ink:


Ok, are you ready to find out who I passed the torch to??????  DRUMROLL PLEASE........


Run baby run!  Alyssa and I work together on the Perfect Presentation DT.  Lyss is so creative and never fails to blow me away with her out of the box thinking.  She is a huge inspiration to me and  I know that she is going to rock these fab Amber Ink images!  What are you waiting for, go check out her blog!!!

I have a busy day today, followed by dinner with friends and then maybe a movie.  I really want to see Black Swan.  Psychological thrillers are my fave:)  Have a WONDERFUL day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri





13 comments:

Donna said...

happy Birthday Kerri and happy holidays. Looking forward to your 2011 creations.

Pam said...

OH KERRI! You are just the best! I love seeing all those amazing images together - so strong! Happy Happy Birthday. If you have even a touch of sniffles, the Black Swan will scare them away no doubt! Don't go too far away now.

Wanda Cullen said...

Hope you have a really special birthday, Kerri! Love this sweet card...the colors and the layout...everything looks great!

Angela said...

Happy birthday! And if you like thrillers, you will definitely love Black Swan -- we just got back from seeing it :)

See you on the other side!

Tammy E. said...

Happy birthday! May you be blessed beyond measure!

P.S. Love your adorable card too!

JLJ Designs said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful card!

Jennifer

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Pam said...

ROFL...Just saw Angela's comment..yo...see you on the other side!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun unwrapping all your presents :>) I am so glad they have an alumni group because I would miss the laughs!

Amber Alvarez said...

Oh! Happy happy birthday to you! I am enamoured with this card. Who ever could have guessed where you'd take these designs?! You are an inspiration and a treat. I hope your birthday is the absolute tops!

Stacy Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Kerri! I hope you have a wonderful day. Your card is adorable and your coloring ROCKS....

Alyssa S said...

You're such a rock star! Thanks for choosing me to pass the torch to!! I hope your bday was fabulous :o)

Follow Us @soratemplates