Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some Exciting News!!!


I made the My Cute Stamps DT!!!  I am soooo excited, because I think these stamps are sooooo super cute, and the other members of the DT are AMAZING!  I have them listed on my sidebar if you want to check it out.  I can't wait to receive my stamps and start playing!  I know you'll love them as much as I do:) 

Sorry I've been a bad blogger this week.  I had an order for FIVE of my baby chipboard albums!  I have three of them done, and two to go.  I will show you some pictures tomorrow.  If any of you are interested in having me make one for you just shoot me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do.  They seem to be very well received baby gifts:)  I'm off to finish a project I started for my Really Reasonable Ribbon post on Saturday.  I can't wait to show you the ADORABLE image I used!!!  Have a great night!

Kerri


22 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats, Kerri! I love their designs, too. Have fun!

Jodi Collins said...

Whooo Hooo! Congrats girlie! WELL deserved!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome news my friend! big hugs, Angela

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats!! They are so lucky to have you!!
hugs,
Chris

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations Kerri. I am not surprise at all. You are so good and totally well deserved this DT!! Enjoy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Wanda Cullen said...

Congrats on your new design gig! I'm new to their stamps, so will be on the lookout for your creations!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do! I only own one set from My Cute Stamps but want many more...I'm sure you'll enable me!

Jennifer Roach said...

Congratulations Kerri! Looking forward to working with you :)

Alyssa S said...

WooHoo! Big congrats, little lady!

Jodi said...

Congratulations Kerri!! You are a wonderful addition to the team, and I can't wait to see what you make!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

WWOOHOO!! You go girl!! Just wanted to pop in and say a big congrats to you!! You deserve it, your work is stunning!!HUGS

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Congratulations and good luck!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nancy L. said...

congrats Kerri!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Congratulations Kerri!! That's great news!!! I can't wait to see your creations using their images.

Stacy Morgan said...

Congrats on the new DT! Its that time of year for everyone so don't appologize... :0)

Pam said...

Congrats girlie! Aren't they the lucky ones!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congratulations!

Agnieszka said...

Congrats on making the My Cute Stamps DT, Kerri! Looking forward to working with you! :)

Stephanie Washburn said...

Congrats, Kerri! I love your work- can't wait to see what you make with My Cute Stamps!

Elena said...

My big congratulations to you, Kerri! You are an awesome stamper and incredibly talented crafter!

Maylee said...

Congrats Kerri! You are one super talented and busy lady!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats Girl. It's well deserved. :)

Follow Us @soratemplates