Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Little Wish...



Hello! I have a CAS card to share with you today that I made for the ABC Toys and Crafts Design Team Blog.   I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares and Scalloped Squares to make the base of my card, and the stamp set is My Cute Stamps Elegant Birds. I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, cut out the cage and popped it up on foam squares. I added a few rhinestones and some baker's twine for the cage to "hang" from. I then stamped one of the adorable birds from this same set and colored it with Copics. I cut it out with Circle Nestabilities and popped it up on the cage. Super simple!



Remember, Spellbinders Dies are 20% OFF Through September 30th!!!


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!


Kerri

10 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful card, so gorgeous!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous with the white and scallop edging!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Sharla said...

I really really love this!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great shape - lovin' all the white with just a bit of bling :>)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Kerri!! Love the white with the bling and bit of color and scalloped edge. Gorgeous girlfriend.
hugs,
Chris

Mandel said...

This is so cute. I like birdees :) It is great how the card is dominated by white and needs only traces of colour, which stand out even more this way.

Greetings
Mandel
http://mandel-kreativ.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Cute card!

Hope your feeling better after your op! x

Jodi Collins said...

Holy CUTENESS Batman! This is ADORABLE!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

This card is so cute. Love the colorful image on white background :O)
Hugs,
Cabio

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is FABULOUS!! Love the pop of color against the all white card...Brilliant!!

Follow Us @soratemplates