Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some Exciting News and a Back to School Card!


Hello!  I have some exciting news to share today!  I am one of the newest members of the ABC Toys and Crafts DT!  I am so excited to design for a store that carries so much variety!  You have to check them out AND Julie offers 10% OFF MSRP EVERYDAY as well as FREE SHIPPING ON CLEAR STAMP SETS!!!

This week on the ABC Design Team Blog, we are sharing some ideas for Back To School Projects!  I made a card for Avery's new teacher:

 

I used this adorable gal from the My Cute Stamps set Tea Party, and used an apple stamp that I had in my stash. I cut her out with some Circle Nestabilities, and added a frame with my Lacey Circle Nestabilities. I colored two small white Pearls with a Copic marker and put them in her hair. The dp is Basic Grey Life of the Party and I used this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch #124 for my layout.


That's it for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a terrific Thursday:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps: My Cute Stamps Tea Party, PTI School Time, Whipper Snapper Designs Apple
Paper: PTI Kraft, SU Not Quite Navy, Basic Grey Life of the Party
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink, SU Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Baker's Twine, Pearls, Button, Foam Squares




14 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Perfection! I love it!

Jodi Collins said...

She is SOOOOOOOO totally adorable Kerri! Congrats on your new team!!!

Danni said...

Congrats!! What a sweet and simply precious card!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This card is really adorable hun!! LOVE the coloring and darling layout here!! ;) congrats on the DT girl...so well deserved!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

More sweetness!!! Congrats :>)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Congratulations, good luck! Your card is super cute and wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Crystal said...

WOOHOOOO Congrats Sweetie!! How exciting!!!! Your card is absolutely FABULOUS!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Friday!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! Congrats on the new DT spot!

Nat said...

very nice things. I'm amazed your talent and I admire yours preccision. regardless from Poland!:)

Cathymac said...

Love this adorable image and all your fabulous details...like the pearls in her hair! Congratulations on the new DT spot, Kerri!

Elena said...

Congratulations on new DT position! So happy for you, Kerri!
Your card is so sweet!

Beth aka BR-T said...

She a keeper and you card is adorable!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats on your new DT spot...they are so lucky to have you girlie!! :) You are totally rocking' this back to school theme!! I love that you used "non school papers" but it still LOOKS like a school card. Tucking all these cute project ideas away for when my little ones start school. :)

Alyssa S said...

WooHoo!! Congrats on another fabulous DT gig!! Your card is adorable as always!!

Follow Us @soratemplates