Sunday, September 4, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Anything But A Card Sunday~Monkey Tag


Hello and Happy Labor Day Weekend!  This month I will be posting on Sundays once again for PaperWorks Co. Anything But A Card Sunday. 

Today I have a fun little tag that I made using this super adorable monkey named Mikey the Monkey from the Jungle Jesters Collection.  I paired him with some Echo Park Paper Co. Life is Good dp that is on sale at the PaperWorks Co. Store!  The tag was cut with my PTI Tag Sale #4 Die, and the Enjoy tag was made with the PTI Tiny Tags set and coordinating dies.  I decided to make Mikey a girl for this tag, so I punched a flower and put it on top of her head.  I think it looks pretty cute:)

My mom and I went with some of my friends to see The Help last night and it was soooooo good!  Definitely a must see!  She's heading home today, but it was so nice to have her here for a few days:)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/Jungle Jesters Collection~Mikey the Monkey, PTI Tiny Tags
Paper:  PTI White, EPP Life is Good
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  PTI Tag Sale #4, Tiny Tags Dies, Berry Sorbet Ribbon, Rustic Button Twine, Button, Flower Punch, Pearl, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares

7 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Love, love, love this color combo. Cute!!!

Crystal said...

OMGGGGG he is just TOOOO CUTE!! What a super ADORABLE tag GF!!! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh so cute and colourful. Love the layout... :D cheers Julie

http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com/

Wanda Cullen said...

Hehehe...that monkey is just too cute!! I saw that movie as well...so good! I liked the book even better...better ending.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is too cute!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Too cute!!! Such a fun image :>)

Follow Us @soratemplates