Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge #52~Sketch By Me!

Hello!  Well I survived my surgery but I am going to make this short and sweet because I am extremely sore and groggy from my pain meds:)  The new challenge at Your Next Stamp is a sketch by me!  Here is my take on it:

I made this a while back when I still had summer on the brain, and used this adorable set Happy Days Mermaid.  The dp is Fancy Pants Designs Beach Babe.  The sentiment comes with the set and the sun was cut with the MFT Die-namics Sun Die. 

We hope you'll play along with us!  Please check out the new challenge on the YNS Blog so you can see the prize up for grabs this time!  You will also want to check out the rest of the DT's fabulous creations! 

I want to say thank you so much for all of your prayers and get well wishes!  They mean a lot to me!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Kerri

11 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

So cute and fun card Kerri. Great to see a cheerful card especially when we have have so much rain lately :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Peggy said...

This is just so cute! I hope you are feeling a little bit better today!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kerri!! This is absolutely darling hun!! Your colors and the way she pops off the card are so sweet!! :) Love the sparkle too!! HUGS

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So glad to hear you "survived"!!! :>) Wonderful card and I will definitely be playing along with this sketch!

DG said...

I love when you use this stamp set - this card is so perfect in every way. Thanks for the wonderful Sketch - I'll be using again for sure!

Diana :)

Anonymous said...

how gorgeous i don't know how people found such a great ideas to make this much beautiful card and hand made things . any way best of luck!

plastic cards

plastic business cards

Wanda Cullen said...

Hugs dear friend and relieved that you're OK after surgery! The dirty girls have been praying for you and when I didn't see you in the thread, I popped over here to check on you! :-) Your card is adorable, btw!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maylee said...

So pretty Kerri, I always get so inspired looking at your creations!

Dana Joy said...

Another fabulous card chicka!!

Hugs
Dana

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This was a great sketch Kerri...I love all your sketches!! Fabulous scene you created too. :)

Follow Us @soratemplates