Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Babe!


Hello!  Today I have been married to the most wonderful husband and father on the planet for 11 years!  He is seriously the most selfless person I know and his family is always his first priority.  He is our children's biggest playmate, and my best friend.  I don't know what I would do without him! 

I thought this darling image from Lili of the Valley called Together Forever would be perfect for an anniversary card.  My sweet friend, Wendy, sent me this image~thanks, girl!  I used some dp from Echo Park Paper Co.~For the Record which I LOVE (I know, I love all their dp:) along with some gorgeous Charlotte Natural Crochet Lace and Red with White Stitches Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The sentiment comes from the PTI set Fillable Frames #10.  This is also for this week's Lili of the Valley Challenge #90~Spring!  Our anniversary is in the spring, and the dp has some beautiful spring blossoms!  Here is a pic of my sweet hubby:


Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley Together Forever, PTI Fillable Frames #10
Paper:  SU Baja Breeze, PTI Pure Poppy, Echo Park Paper Co. For the Record dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  MS Lacey Heart Border Punch, Square Nestabilities, SU Oval Punches, Sewing Machine, RRR Ribbon and Lace, Dimensionals

16 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Happy anniversary and this is just precious!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Happy anniversary Kerri! Your card is super romantic and beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Happy Anniversary! What a super sweet card - that image is perfect! Plus I like the layers with the lace.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Kerri,

Don't you just love Lili of the Valley stamps? This is such a sweet image and you've done a wonderful job making this card, but then again I love all of your work! :) Such a talented lady.
Your coloring is amazing and I love the designer paper and ribbon. Just adorable.

Happy Anniversary sweetie. Hope you and your man can get some time to celebrate.

Hugs,

Deb

Bonnie Garby said...

Awesome card Kerri! I hope you have a terrific anniversary!!!

Alyssa S said...

Awww! So sweet :-) you're right, it is the perfect image! Happy anniversary! Hope you two have a fantastic day together ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kerri,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

Total SWEETNESS Kerri, OH my goodness what a super sweet image and LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors!!! What a great pic of the hubster!!!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh what a wonderful card Kerri and Happy Anniversary!

Elena said...

Happy anniversary to both of you!
Such a lovely card you created!

Maylee said...

What a super cute card! Happy Belated Anniversary!

Jodi said...

Oh Kerri!! Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet card you've created, I hope you both enjoyed your special day!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Wanda Cullen said...

Happy anniversary, Kerri! Love this sweet card (will have to check out that company's images) and your DH is what another stamper from the PTI design team would call a "hottie hubs" - lol!

Stacy Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary! Adorable card, that image is totally SWEET.

Iulia said...

Congrats on your anniversary, Kerri! You are really a lucky woman to have three children in 11 years and one great supportive hubby! Take good care of them dear!
Your card is so precious! It simply betrays all the love you put into it! The colors are great and your coloring is awesome!
Hugs, sweetie!
Iulia- new follower

Follow Us @soratemplates