Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Recipe Tuesday and A Cool Picture!


Hello!  I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who sent their condolences about Hannah.  It's been a rough couple of days, but I'm just trying to focus on other things:) 

This month on the PaperWorks Co. Blog, I am posting on Recipe Tuesdays.  Today's recipe is a fun one~Black, White, Stripes, and Bling!  I used this super sweet image from Rachelle Anne Miller called Wool Ewe?  I decided to cut out the sheep and the flower so I could pop them up, and I think it makes a perfect Friendship card:)  The layout is the fabulous PWCO Sunday Sketch #76 and I used some Echo Park Paper Co. Be Mine dp. 

I also just have to share a picture I got last week at the beach.  Most of you know that my oldest son, Landon, is special needs.  It's so hard to get him to interact and smile, let alone to capture it with my camera, so I was just thrilled with this picture of him and my hubby:


My husband was like, wow that looks way overexposed LOL!  He just doesn't want to acknowledge how pasty white he really is:):):) 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/RAM Wool Ewe?
Paper:  PTI True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Echo Park Paper Co. Be Mine
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Raspberry Fizz for sponging
Accessories:  PTI Raspberry Fizz Ribbon, EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Circle and Rectangle Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Kerri this creation is soooo super duper SWEET!!! What a great image!!! LOVE these colors one of my favs!!!! Your pic of your hubby and your ds is DARLING so glad you could capture this moment!!! BIGGEST HUGS!

Danni said...

What an adorable card!! and fun photo!

Wanda Cullen said...

Ewe did good!:-) Such a sweet card (that sheep makes me smile) and the photo you captured on the beach is a super Kodak moment!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! Just love your creation girlie!! The colors and the sheep are gorgeous!! What a great picture and memory of your son and hubby!! Definitely a picture to cherish!
hugs,
Chris

Leigh Ann Baird said...

That is a great picture! I wish we were at the beach. sigh

Anyway, your card is so cute! That little sheep is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Kerri, your card is adorable!! Love the sheep with the colors and layout!! And your photo is just adorable!! How sweet!! Smiles, Vicki

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL okay the pasty white line made me giggle. A WONDERFUL photo and glad you got it. YOur card is darling.

Anniebee said...

Hi Kerri, I just stumbled upon your blog through a link on someone else's blog. Was having a look at some of your wonderful cards and came upon your post about your sweet little Hannah and it made me so sad. It's always so hard losing a pet because they become part of the family. So glad you were able to get that cute photo of her when you did. I'm so sorry for your loss. I have just become your newest follower.

Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Anniebee said...

Oh! I also meant to tell you how handsome your hubby and son are! Looks like they were having a ball! This picture is so sweet and would make a lovely scrapbook page.

Anniebee

Alyssa S said...

Fantastic! So cute, love that color combo ;o) Love the pic of your (pasty) hubby and your adorable son! lol

Follow Us @soratemplates