Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Recipe Tuesday!

Click HERE for my Blog Candy!


Hello!  Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  Our house came down with the stomach flu, and I'm still trying to get my energy and mojo back!  It's Recipe Tuesday today on the PWCO Blog, and this week's recipe is:

1) An Easter Image
2) Two papers
3) A Bow

I used this adorable sheep once again from the Rachelle Anne Miller set Wool Ewe?  I made a little hill using my circle Nestabilities and some Echo Park Paper Co. Springtime dp.  The eggs are from the Your Next Stamp set Fhiona's Easter Basket and the sentiment from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with the Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly blog hop, AND a new challenge from Your Next Stamp!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/RAM Wool Ewe?, Your Next Stamp Fhiona's Easter Basket, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  SU Regal Rose, Echo Park Paper Co. Springtime
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Circle and Large Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Ribbon

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Too Sweet..love your hill,and the bow in her hair [wool]..lol..very cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Dianne said...

I love little lamb. She is so adorable. Beautiful!!

Hugs,
Diane

Crystal said...

AWWWW this lamb istooooo cute for words, LOVE those sweet eggs and your fabulous design girly!!! ANOTHER FANASTIC creation gf!!! Hope you are having a GREAT day!!!! Hugs!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a darling card!! I just love your coloring of this sweet sheep and the scene you created. Beautiful!! Gorgeous design!
Hope you are having a great day!!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Stomach flu? Ugh. My youngest has been sick with allergies that turned into a sinus infection. She's had such a hard time with it all. Well, it looks like your mojo isn't affected--this card is awesome!

Helle said...

love the hill!! gave me great ideas,since i make them different:)

Alyssa S said...

Cute! Love that little bow!

Follow Us @soratemplates