Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let's Celebrate!

Click HERE to enter my Blog Candy!


Hello!  This is the card I have on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today.  I have been wanting to ink up this adorable image from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps called Celebrating Chloe. Isn't she so cute? I found some fun, colorful papers in my stash~a combination of Echo Park Paper Co. Little Girl and Cosmo Cricket Cherry Hill. This Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Celery Ribbon from May Arts goes perfectly with my colors and I tied my handmade buttons with some Orange Baker's Twine.  

 This is also for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #39~Make Your Own Handmade Embellishment. I made the buttons using my PTI Button Die, and some dp. 


I hope you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow! We're off to an egg hunt this morning so the kids are really excited:) Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Saturday!


Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Celebrating Chloe
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Cosmo Cricket Cherry Hill, Echo Park Paper Co. Little Girl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories: Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, PTI Button Die, MFT Die-namics Medium Scallop Die, RRR Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Celery Ribbon, RRR Orange Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

10 comments:

Lionelsa said...

Lovely card.
So fun colors.

Tammy E. said...

The colors just yell my name! LOL. Absolutely adorable. Have a blessed Easter!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Girl!! Your cards are always over the top gorgeous with your stunning choices of paper, colors, and awesome coloring. Too cute gf!! Have a blessed Easter my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

CHS said...

lovely cards.

Christine

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kerri,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love the popped up balloons! Awesome card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun, cute and perfect birthday card. I like the pictures of the kids, they look like they had a great Easter.

Alyssa S said...

Simply darling! Love all the bold colors and dimension! Going out on a limb here...I think you're going to be a new designer for Sparkle Stamps!! ;o)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! This is so stinkin' CUTE!! I think I NEED that image now!! LOL

Follow Us @soratemplates