Monday, April 25, 2011

Home Tweet Home

Click HERE to enter my Blog Candy!

 

Hello and happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter!  I have a card to share with you today using one of the newly released Your Next Stamp images called Home Tweet Home.  Love it!  I've always been drawn to birdhouses, and I really love the modern feel that this one has. The dp is some fab Echo Park Paper Co. For the Record and I used last week's Mojo Monday #187 sketch for the layout.


That's it for me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new PWCO Recipe, and on Wednesday we have a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps: Your Next Stamp Home Tweet Home
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Ocean Tides, EPP For the Record
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics medium scalloped die, Dimensionals, PTI Pure Poppy Ribbon

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous - I love the cheery colours! Jo x BTW, I've got a candy giveaway on my blog until thursday evening.

Chrissy said...

Hi! Kerri, I love the red, so striking. Very cute image. I love bird houses too.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Kerri, wonderful bow.
Hugs Jacqueline

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Kerri! Love birdhouses too!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a sweet card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow, this is wonderful!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Great card!!

Follow Us @soratemplates