Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Whoo Loves You?

Click HERE to enter my Blog Candy!


Hello!  I should have had this posted yesterday, but it just never happened!  This is a BUSY week for some reason!  Anyway, this week's Recipe Tuesday on the PaperWorks Co. Blog is one that is totally outside my comfort zone:

1) CAS-I do these on occasion
2) Sentiment as the focal point, what?! 

I immediately headed over to the Clean & Simple Blog and found Fall To Layout #136~Perfect!  I used a sentiment from the PWCO/RAM set Whoo Loves You?, punched it out with a SU punch (can't think of the name) and layered it on top of a PTI Fillable Frames #10 die cut shape.  I also embossed the Fillable Frame with the PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate.  The dp is some Bo Bunny Love Bandit which you can find at the PWCO store HERE

For the inside, I computer generated a sentiment and stamped the owl image from Whoo Loves You? with SU Baja Breeze.  I like how it turned out:) 

PWCO has a new release planned for Friday, and we have another new artist!  These images are super cute, so I can't wait to show you my projects:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/RAM Whoo Loves You? PTI Fillable Frames #10
Paper:  PTI White, SU Pretty in Pink, Bo Bunny Love Bandit
Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  PTI Fillable Frames #10 Die, Woodgrain Impression Plate, Button, Rustic Button Twine, Pure Poppy Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Danni said...

Now that is just seriously too cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, I think you do CAS beautifully!
Hugs,
Peg

Riet said...

So gorgeous Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awesome! I love what you did on the inside too.

BethieJ said...

Kerri I LOVE this! So CUTE! Love the sweet little owl image inside! I never do insides.. I gotta work on that.. it looks so NICE when you do!!

Anonymous said...

Kerri, both of these cards are really sweet and look like lovely CAS designs!! TFS!! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is a hoot Kerri I love the play one images and words!

Alyssa S said...

Fantastic! Love the image stamped lightly inside too!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, how cute!! Love the stamped image being on the inside!! (Might have to try that soon!!)

Follow Us @soratemplates