Cards by Kerri

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Something Old, Something New...

Click HERE to enter my Blog Candy!

Something RECYCLED, Something Blue!  That's this week's Recipe over at the PaperWorks Co. Blog.  Here's what I came up with:


I used this adorable image from the A Day in the Life of Abigail C. Collection called Huggabear.  My something old is this retired SU Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP, and my something new is the MFT Die-namics Medium Scallop Border Die.  I recycled some thin cardboard to make my buttons using the PTI Button Die.  We'd love for you to play along with us!  Just leave a link for us to see your fab creation HERE!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps: PWCO/ADITL Huggabear

Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink: SU Baja Breeze, Copics R46, R27, R24, E33, YR23, Y23, Y21, C1, BG75, BG72, E47, E25, E53, E000, E00, E11, R20
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Ribbon, MFT Die-namics Medium Scallop Border Die, Baker’s Twine, PTI Button Die, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Kerri!! This is so adorable!! Love the colors! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Kerri, I adore this card! It's so soft and pretty!

cabio's craft corner said...

Delightful card and love your color combo on this one Kerri :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Julie E said...

So sweet! I can't believe you still have Sweet Slumber paper! Actually, I think I have scraps too :>)

Wanda Cullen said...

Awww...this is just too adorable! Love your papers, layout and fab coloring!

Dotty Jo said...

This is just lovely Kerri - once again such vibrant colours and gorgeous papers! Jo x

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Darling, the papers and colors are perfect and I like the layout. She is so sweet I want to hug her. hee hee

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!! Love that button die you've used and your layout design is FAB!! This rocks girlie!!