Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Easter!

Click HERE to enter my Blog Candy!


Hello and happy Saturday! With Easter being only a week away, I've been trying to finish up a few Easter cards:) Every year I have to make one using this adorable Whipper Snapper Designs image Easter Egg Bunny~so CUTE! The dp is some My Mind's Eye Gertie and I used some GORGEOUS Sheer Organza with Satin Center White Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to tie a pretty bow. The layout is the April Jen's Sketch For You To Try.



I hope you enjoy my creation today! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs Easter Egg Bunny
Paper: PTI Kraft, My Mind's Eye Gertiedp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories: Square and Lacey Square Nestabilities, RRR Sheer Organza with Satin Center White Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Button, Pearls, Dimensionals

17 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & sweet card Kerri :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet! An adorable image and paired up with that great PP and the kraft it is all good!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet Easter card, Kerri! FYI...I posted a link to the pinwheel tutorial on my blog along with a couple of other new tutes. I hope you don't mind my linking your card with the little pinwheels as well.

Anonymous said...

This is just the sweetest little easter card! I love the soft colors and everything about it!
Hugs,
Peg

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Kerri this is darling!! Your color combo is fantastic and your image is colored to perfection my dear!

Hugs & Smiles
Heather Prince
aka: Princessheather

Jannicke said...

The card is so cute:=)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet Easter card Kerri! The image is so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable, awesome coloring and fun image.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh, this is cute and fabulous! Love the image!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodnessssss this is the cutest EVER!!!!! Absolutely LOVE this paper and the image with the clouds behind him is tooo cute for words!!!!!! Thanks so much for your kind words about my computer, girl I am crossing everything I get it back today and it works like normal.......So sorry I havent' been by to see your awesome creations!!!!! HUGS!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! How CUTE! LOVE this sweet image!!!

BethieJ said...

Ok this is TOOO CUTE Kerri.. I LOVE that image!! FANTASTIC job on your Easter Card! (did you need my address to get it to me in time! LOL!!)

Alyssa S said...

Oh how cute! That bunny is just adorable!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Awesome coloring! Love your spring mix of patterns and colors, too!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh that bunny is the CUTEST and your sky background is beautiful!!

Follow Us @soratemplates