Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You Are A Blessing To Me~YNS Challenge #41

Cllick HERE to enter my Blog Candy!


Hello!  It's time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp, and this time the theme is~So Charming!  We would like to see you use a Charm somewhere on your project!

For my card, I used this super sweet image Tea Time Fhiona~Love her!!!  The dp is some Bo Bunny Love Bandit and the sentiment comes from the PTI set All About You Additions.  I also used some gorgeous Red Shimmer Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

So would you like to see what you could win? 


Yep, this cutie called Skateboard Dude is up for grabs!  Remember, if you use a YNS image, you will be entered into the prize draw TWICE

Make sure you check out the other DT creations on the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog!  They are fabulous!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Tea Time Fhiona, PTI All About You Additions
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Chocolate Chip for sentiment
Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Bo Bunny Love Bandit
Accessories:  RRR Ribbon, Charm from stash, Sewing Machine, Oval Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you have done it again, I love your card girl! I almost used the same stamp this week, so glad I didn't, you made it rock!
Hugs,
Peg

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet! Wonderful coloring to match the PP. I am hoping to play along again :>)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

BethieJ said...

DARLING Kerri!! I LOVE it!! Such a CUTE image!!
I have to tell you when I saw the Swiss Pixie in your blog candy prize.. I had to RUSH over and get her digi style! She was PERFECT for my DDs birthday card! :)
Hope our day is GREAT!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Darling Kerri!! I just love your coloring of this sweet image, and your colors and design!! You always rock these images and this is no exception. I will miss being on the dt with you but you know we still have PP and I will stalk your blog gf!!
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

AWWW Kerri girl this is FABULOUS, I LOVE these colors and your coloring of Fhiona is ADORABLE!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Martha Herrera said...

I love the card! Thaks for sharing

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Kerri,

This is such a cute image and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for sharing sweetie. Have a beautiful day.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable! I have some charms around here somewhere but I supremely stink at doing challenges! LOL I mean to do them but my laziness kicks in.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Kerri! I love the cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Elena said...

Oh, what a sweet card! Love the heart charm here!

Stacy Morgan said...

How sweet, this is a darling GF card.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the heart charm and the papers you've used are fantastic. Such a sweet card!!

Follow Us @soratemplates