Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Balloon Trevor

This is my second post today : )  To see the new Perfect Presentation Top Notch Template please scroll down.

Hello again!  I really wanted to make a card for the All That Scraps sketch this week.  I need a couple of boy birthday cards, so I thought this adorable Balloon Trevor image would be perfect!  The dp is Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend.  I have had so much fun distressing my cards lately, and I especially love to dirty up boy cards.  I hope you like it and thank you so much for taking time to stop by again!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new Your Next Stamp Challenge card for you : )

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Balloon Trevor, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, Kraft, Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Tea Dye and Antique Linen Distress Inks
Accessories:  Nestabilities Labels 8, Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Tim Holtz Distress Tool, Dimensionals, CB Spots and Dots EF

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You know The Boyfriend and Joyride are hard collections for me...they seem so drab...and I tried it with kraft and missed...you tried it with kraft and got those bright oranges in there and it's fantastic - - perfect lil' boy birthday card!

Denise said...

This is so cute!! Love the image. I always have a hard time with masculine cards.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OK, I am REALLY loving these colors together....totally boy! Kerri you are really talented with putting colors together and making them look FAB!!

Cindy Groh said...

Love the colors of this card. The orange just stands right out!

Elena said...

Adorable card, Kerri!
Really liked all of the texture and how you sponged the papers!

Alyssa S said...

So sweet! Love the pop of the balloon :o)

Follow Us @soratemplates